Sections in this article
- Which indicators are shown?
- Where does the terminal price data come from?
- Why does it look like we are missing data from some coins?
Which indicators are shown?
The Cryptomood terminal shows you the following indicators:
- Social sentiment (SS)
- Social sentiment EMA (SS EMA)
- Social sentiment RSI (SS RSI)
- Social sentiment positive volume (SSPV)
- Social sentiment negative volume (SSNV)
- News sentiment (NS)
- News sentiment EMA (NS EMA)
- News sentiment RSI (NS RSI)
- News sentiment negative volume (NSNV)
- News sentiment positive volume (NSPV)
Are we missing one of your favorite indicators? Shoot us an email or join our community on Telegram and/or Twitter. We want to make sure we are giving traders the optimal experience.
Where does the terminal price data come from?
CryptoMood’s price data is sourced from Cryptocompare.
Why does it look like we are missing data from some coins?
Occasionally you may see that data is either unavailable or delayed for some assets. This is primarily due to a lack of data and volume for the asset. There are thousands of cryptocurrencies and not all of them have the same amount of social media buzz and news which makes it impossible for us to create reliable indicators.
Did not find an answer to your question?
For a deeper insight into CryptoMood products, visit our company blog.